When would you like to visit...
Greely is a suburban-rural neighbourhood in the south end of the city. According to the Greely Community Association, it is bounded on the east by Sale Barn Road and Greyscreek Road, on the north by Mitch Owens on the west by Manotick Station Road, and on the south by Snake Island Road.
- Closest rural community to downtown Ottawa, approximately 25 minutes (outside of rush hour).
- Most properties sit on 1⁄2-acre to 2-acre lots.
- Many neighbourhoods are lakeside., and offer amenities such as community centres, pools, and tennis courts.
- Properties are on well and septic.
- Ottawa Fire Service Station 93 provides fire protection (volunteer).
- No hydrants, but Ottawa Fire Service maintains superior fire accreditation to lower home insurance.
- 24 Hour Foodland grocery store with LCBO located at the corner of Bank and Parkway Road.
- Dollarama, A&W, pet store, medical centre, and pharmacy within the same plaza.
- New Bank Street Home Hardware approximately 6KM north of Greely.
- Findlay Creek approximately 8KM north of Greely, that includes a Canadian Tire, fast food, banks and restaurents.
- The Greely Loop is a 10.7 route for cyclists and pedestrians that connects about 20 neighbourhoods within Greely
- The Greely Community Centre organizes a renown Canada Day celebration and Winter Carnival.
Full statistical information can be found at Ottawa Neighbourhood Study.